Tuesday 10 March 2020

DR. V'S LEAP YEAR CHALLENGE Week Three - Gastric Sleeve Men

I'm taking my life back using a VSG (Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy). Weighing in at 295 pounds you can Follow my weight loss journey from the beginning! Surgery Date was January 8th 2020. Come be a part of my before and after weight loss surgery success story. I am one of the few men discussing their VSG surgery here.
I previously had lap band, performed by Dr. Atkins & Darren Soong at Surgical Weight Control Center in Las Vegas. But unfortunately it broke only a little over a year after it was installed. This channel is to share my my experience of Dr. Bernie Hanna 's of Las Vegas
Bariatrics, program From start to goal weight and beyond.

In addition I hope to fill this channel with Humor, advice, frugality when buying gastric sleeve food and products, and share my pro vitamin attitude with you for everyone's better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment